Founders' Day of Giving is a day for Phi Psis, family and friends to join in support of our undergraduate brothers. On this day, we honor Founders William Henry Letterman and Charles Page Thomas Moore who, in 1852, started a Brotherhood that has impacted each of us deeply.
Today, Brotherhood in Phi Psi spans across 100 campuses with over 6,500 undergraduates and 80,000 living alumni.
In celebration of Phi Psi's 168th year, our goal is to inspire at least 500 donors, including 100 undergraduates, to make a Founders' Day gift.
Your unrestricted gift to the Phi Psi Fund during day of giving will go directly towards funding alcohol abuse prevention and hazing prevention education, health and wellness initiatives, scholarships and leadership development programs designed specifically for today’s undergraduate men.
Challenge Gift Opportunities
- 50 new donors unlocks a $1,000 challenge gift
- 100 undergraduate donors unlocks $1,852 from the Executive Board
- 250 total donors unlocks $5,000 in challenge gifts
- 500 total donors unlocks a $18,520 challenge gift
Ways to join the celebration
- Give. Donate in honor of your own experience or the Phi Psis in your life
- Share. Celebrate all that being a Phi Psi means to you by posting using #phipsi168 #iamphipsi
- Advocate. Become an ambassador and encourage your brothers, family and friends to join you in giving
Adding a friendly competition to the mix! The top three (3) chapters with the highest participation rate of alumni and collegiate donors will have their school flag flown outside Phi Psi's headquarters. Participation will be based on the percentage of donors that give relative to the number of members the chapter has (alumni + undergraduates) so every school has a fair shot.