Where we have been
When those 11 men, depicted above, sat down to create Delta Chi on a cool fall day at Cornell University 128 years ago, it's hard to imagine that they would understand the long-lasting impact of their actions.
Delta Chi has offered generations of brothers friendship and family; an environment for involvement, learning, social skills, and leadership. It has changed many of our lives for the better; and for that we are thankful for our Founders and all of the brothers who came before us, who have sought to preserve our values and provide us with the opportunity to have such a transformational experience.
Now, it’s our responsibility to ensure that everything we gained from our undergraduate and graduate experiences is here for future generations of Delta Chi.
Where we are going
This Founders Day, remember those who made an impact on you and Pay it Forward
with a gift to support the future of Delta Chi. Your unrestricted gift to the Delta Chi Educational Foundation will support the enrichment of all chapters, providing a flexible source of funds that allows the Foundation to disburse as needed to ensure that all of our brothers have the opportunities that we did, and continue to build strong leadership skills to sustain our chapters. PRIMARY GOAL: $120,000Secondary Goals:
- 200 Total Donors
- 120 New 1890 Society Donors (student members)
- 50 New Alumni Donors
- 50 New, Monthly Recurring-Gift Donors ($20/ month or more)
Click on your Chapter to help meet its fundraising goal.
Imagine what we could do together to reinforce those values of friendship, character, justice and education, both within our Fraternity and with all of those with whom Delta Chis interact.MATCHING GIFT CHALLENGES: (Available for all supporters, not restricted to one chapter)
- Steve Michels, Marquette: $50,000 match, if we can raise $70,000
- Double our 2017 #GivingTuesday campaign from $35,000 to $70,000; Michels will double his $25,000 match.
- Miles Washburn, UMASS: $20 each for the first 50 donors who set up a New, Monthly Recurring Unrestricted gift of at least $20 a month = $1,000 match
- Ed Fusco, Embry-Riddle: $50 each for the first 100 New or Lapsed Alumni Donors (lapsed since 2016), for every gift of $75 or more = $5,000 match
- David Cloutier, Embry-Riddle:
- $1 for every $4 given, up to $10,000 in the first 6 hours of campaign kick-off = $2,500 match
- $250 per new Trustee Society donor ($1,000) up to 10 = $2,500 match
Thank you for your financial support to further our Fraternity's interests!
To Contact us with any questions reach Peter Lane at 319-499-0352 or [email protected]
or Jason Sisk at 319-621-2203 or [email protected]
. For more information on the Delta Chi Educational Foundation, please visit www.dcef.com