Thank you to ALL of YOU, our amazing team captains and fundraisers! You stepped up and stepped out to connect your community with EBC. You put the "together" in the theme of Caring for Kids Together.
The live-streamed event can be seen "almost live" and donations to your team are still being accepted.
See the event at http://igfn.us/e/7YhM9Q
Donations are accepted through the tab above, or on the event viewing page.
The goal of THRIVE21 is to raise funds to give kids experiencing homelessness, family disruption, poverty, and other inequities what they need for a Strong Start so they can grow, play, and be ready to learn.
The money YOU and YOUR team raise will provide 12,000 kids with essentials such as:
• 1.8 million diaper changes, keeping babies dry, comfortable, safe, and healthy.
• More than 350,000 clothing items for children from birth through age 12, socks to jammies to jackets
• 27,000 days of infant formula nourishment
• 1400 car seats to protect growing minds and bodies
• 3000 containers of hygiene goods like soap or toothpaste/brushes, and 1.9 million diaper wipes
• 30,000 toys – play is the essential “work” of children, helping to develop language, thinking skills, and how to work with others
• 30,000 books to encourage literacy, fire their imagination, and build bonds through reading
Together we are giving all kids what they need to THRIVE. What EBC does may seem simple but the effects are profound. Giving families the tangible goods essential to provide for the well-being – and thriving – of their children builds futures, and saves lives.
For 31 years, EBC - Eastside Baby Corner has built a Strong Foundation for every kid, birth through age 12, by providing the care and safety goods they need to grow, play, and be ready to learn. Community starts here – EBC is a place where YOU can help kids to thrive!