Ride at the Hive presented by CycleBar ®
Benefiting the Charlotte Hornets Foundation
Saturday, June 1, 2019 | 8:00am – 1:00pm at Spectrum Center
Come Pedal with a Purpose!
Join the Charlotte Hornets and CycleBar ® for a one-of-a-kind fitness experience complete with a 45-minute high energy CycleBar ride, brunch and mimosas, shopping from local vendors, a silent auction and more! All proceeds benefit the Charlotte Hornets Foundation.
How It Works:
- Become a Rider. Click here to sign up and create your profile. Donate $35 to participate and reserve your bike.
- Fundraise. Raise money to help fund social projects in the Charlotte community. We suggest a minimum fundraising goal of $100 per participant. You can earn prizes based on how much you raise.
- Share. Invite friends and family to visit your fundraising page and donate to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Ride. Join us on June 1, and pedal with a purpose for education, hunger, wellness and military initiatives in the Charlotte community.
Your $35 Donation Includes:
- 45-minute CycleBar ride with a CycleStar ® Instructor
- Limited edition event t-shirt
- Water bottle
- Brunch and mimosas
- Access to Vendor Village to shop from your favorite local businesses!
Three cycling classes will be available to choose from (9am, 10am, 11am). Once you donate $35, you will be contacted by a Charlotte Hornets representative to reserve you cycle class time.
Reach all-star fundraising status based on how much you raise
- $100 Nike Sportswear Tote Bag
- $250 Two complimentary 200-level tickets to a Hornets 2019-20 regular season home game and a Nike Sportswear Tote Bag
- $500 Two complimentary 100-level tickets to a Hornets 2019-20 regular season home game, meet and greet with a Hornets player and a Nike Sportswear Tote Bag
- Highest Fundraiser One Luxury Suite for 20 (incl. food and beverage) to a Hornets 2019-20 regular season home game, meet and greet with a Hornets player and a Nike Sportswear Tote Bag
Sip while you shop from your favorite local businesses at our Vendor Village located on the concourse at Spectrum Center. Businesses include: boutiques, gifts, health and wellness, beauty and more!
All cycling classes will take place in the Spectrum Center main lobby.
08:00am: Doors Open/Check-In | Brunch, Mimosas and Shop Vendor Village
09:00am: Cycling Class 1 with CycleStar ® Instructor Amy
10:00am: Cycling Class 2 with CycleStar ® Instructor Britt
11:00am: Cycling Class 3 with CycleStar ® Instructor Erin
12:00pm: Post-Event Celebration | Music, Brunch, Mimosas and Shopping
Questions? Contact Tiara Brown at [email protected]
About the Charlotte Hornets Foundation
The Charlotte Hornets Foundation is a 501(c)(3) committed to inspiring a philanthropic culture and strengthening the Charlotte region through intentional partnerships, charitable giving and social projects in the areas of education, wellness, hunger and military care. The Charlotte Hornets Foundation relies in large part on contributions from corporate partners, individuals and fundraising events to fund programs and initiatives in the Charlotte community.