Join us for Ride at the Hive, presented by CycleBar and the Charlotte Hornets. Saturdays are for brunch, mimosas, shopping and cycling. Come hang out with us at the home of your local NBA team while raising money for the Charlotte Hornets Foundation. Local vendors will be set up so you can shop before or after you cycle. There will also be a silent auction with amazing items on display.
Ride at the Hive
Saturday, February 24, 2018
8:00am - 1:00pm
Become a Fundraiser and donate or raise $100 (or more) to participate
Participation includes: cycling, brunch, mimosas
Once you reach your $100 goal, you will be contacted to confirm your cycle time. Three (3) cycling classes will be available to choose from.
Prizes for top Fundraisers include (but are not limited to):
1. Floor seats for any 2018-19 regular season game
2. A suite night for 20 with food and drinks for a 2018-19 regular season game
3. Meet and greet with the Hornets players
4. A signed Hornets jersey
5. A signed basketball from a player of your choice
Final fundraising numbers will be determined by Friday, the 23rd at 8:00 a.m.
Special guest, Nikki Wolfe, Community Director at YelpCharlotte will be your emcee for the day!
A special "THANK YOU" to our sponsors:
Central Piedmont Community College
HM Properties- Susan May
Independent Advisor Alliance
New Dominion Bank
Northeastern University, Charlotte
Seitlin, Niedan & Seitlin DDS
Run of Show:
08:00AM Arrival/Check In | Brunch, Mimosas, Vendor Village
09:00AM Cycling Session 1 -- Instructor: Shanpagne
10:00AM Cycling Session 2 -- Instructor: EJO
11:00AM Cycling Session 3 -- Instructor: Anthony
12:00PM Post-Event Celebration Begins
All cycling sessions to take place in Spectrum Center’s main lobby overlooking the Hornets court.
Shop local and visit our vendor village!
Clair de Lune
Glory Days Apparel
Juice Box Charlotte
Lush Life QC
Neon Love Story
Purple Girl Designs
Thirty One Gifts
Work For Your Beer
Sign up for the event in these FIVE STEPS!
- Become a Fundraiser
- Create a profile
- Use our links to share on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn
- Raise money, $1 at a time to equal $100
- Attend our event on 2/24 for cycling, mimosas, and brunch!
Ride for a Reason
All proceeds will go to the Charlotte Hornets Foundation, a 501c3, to help continue their mission of eliminating education gaps, closing the economic divide, feeding the hungry, honoring our service men and women, inspiring our youth and, simply put, helping our community.
When you donate to our event, you are helping to promote a stronger region. Thank you for your support.
- Become a Fundraiser... Give or raise $100 (or more) to participate in a CycleBar class at the home of your Charlotte Hornets (brunch and mimosas included)
- Donate... Simply donate to the general fund or to an individual on our page to help us reach our overall goal
Prizes will be awarded to our top fundraisers.
For any questions and/or inquires, please contact
Betsy Mack at [email protected]