Otis College is making every effort to keep our community healthy and safe, and to help our students during these extraordinary circumstances through hardship assistance. In addition, the College is:
- continuing student employment income for the semester to ensure that students who depend on this income will receive it
- offering student counseling remotely through the Student Health and Wellness Center
- refunding room and board charges for students who move out of campus housing
- offering campus housing and resources for students who are unable to relocate at the present time
- working with any student facing food insecurity while the Rose Hills Café and the Food Pantry are closed.
- providing students with the necessary technology support for remote learning
Help support students experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic by making a special gift today.