We are launching an exciting new way to give to the Plymouth State University Women's Volleyball program! Our goal is to raise $5,000! Your gift today will provide support to the team as we strive to continue the numerous traditions of the PSUVB program.
Please support us as we:
- Travel outside of New England to compete
- Represent our program with Plymouth State Volleyball team apparel
- Purchase exercise and specialized equipment to enhance our fitness and skills training
- Hold our annual alumni game and luncheon
- Hold a year-end banquet to celebrate our accomplishments and honor our seniors and award winners
Your donation is a great way to make a difference for our current and future players!
The 2019 LEC preseason coaches’ poll had us ranked 7th. That fired up the team and put us on a course to prove our opposing coaches wrong. We finished with a 32-5 record and placed first in the LEC!
We hosted the LEC championship for the second time in school history! We played our rival UMass Boston in the championship and lost a hard fought battle 3-1.
These are exciting times at Plymouth State University! We need your help to continue to be successful. Please make a positive impact on the Plymouth State Volleyball program by making a financial donation.
Your support means a great deal to our student-athletes, coaches, and the future improvements for our program. Please help us make this campaign a success! Thank you for your support of Plymouth State Volleyball.
Head Coach Joan Forge, Class of 1977