Become a fundraiser first to create or join a team.
Songfest 2019 is gearing up with a mission to spread mental health awareness. Each donation to the Zepf Center helps treat another patient, provides mental health education and inspires more hope. With your contribution we can help fund:
- One-On-One Assessments:A face-to-face assessment for adults and youth seeking to receive ongoing services from Zepf Center. This service can also be provided to those seeking mental health assessments as referred by courts or children’s services agencies. The assessment is client-centered, sensitive and responsive to the needs of persons from varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and persons with disabling conditions. Valued at $200 per assessment
- Individual Therapy: Behavioral Health Counseling and Therapy Services are time limited, face-to-face individual, group, and family counseling within one of Zepf Center's facilities. Therapists work with clients and families to improve their level of functioning in the home, in their communities, and at work. Individual needs are identified, and therapeutic goals are defined that include but are not limited to: teaching and implementing positive coping skills for managing mental health symptoms and understanding and healing from traumatic experiences. Valued at $120 per hour
- Psychiatric Testing Services: Provides psychiatric assessment, medication management and monitoring, and medical consultation or referrals as needed to address the mental health needs of Zepf Center clients. Clients have the option of seeing one Zepf Center's on-site psychiatrists or a psychiatrist via our Telepsychiatry services. Valued at $60 per hour
Donations collected will go towards these services provided through the Zepf Center. As well as help fund programs such as:
- Transitional Youth Program
- Prevention/Education of Mental Health to Toledo Community
Zepf Center has been a healthcare resource in Toledo, OH for over 40 years. With the vision "To be the Leader in Hope and Recovery," Zepf Center has now expanded to 15 locations in the local Toledo area and provides a variety of services.