What is The Royal Fund?
The Royal Fund is the University's annual fundraising program, funded entirely by individual donors. The Royal Fund secures critical support to meet the most urgent needs of today’s students. Each year the annual campaign runs the course of the University's fiscal year – June 1 through May 31.
How your support makes a difference
- Secures critical funding for financial aid and scholarships
- Helps families avoid the burden of excessive student debt
- Ensures that a University of Scranton education remains cost competitive
- Allows Royals to seize life-changing opportunities while being immersed in academic, moral, and spiritual learning
- Provides immediate support to the University’s areas of greatest need
Why give to The Royal Fund
Gifts to The Royal Fund play an integral role in the success of The University. Additionally, alumni participation is a measurable way to gauge graduates’ satisfaction with their student experience and alma mater overall. Alumni giving rates are a key factor in college and university rankings such as U.S. News and World Report. The more Scranton graduates who give – at any level – the better the University will rank against the competition – making the value of a Scranton degree increase!