Welcome to the SoleCare for Souls 12th Annual Fundraiser!
Your support is vital for providing services for our clients. There are many ways you can help! You can attend the event, invite others, donate, and/or or help collect pledges by registering as a Walker.
A program of Good in the ‘Hood, SoleCare for Souls is a medical outreach that promotes health through free medical foot care, kindness, and the provision of critical services to over 2,000 unsheltered and hurting people every year. During the hands-on work of cleaning, trimming, and filing, SoleCare volunteers and staff listen to the men and women who entrust their feet to our care. With dignity and respect, we tend to their outer “soles” while we nourish their inner “souls” with friendship, encouragement, and kindness, bringing much needed hope to so many who are under-resourced or experiencing homelessness.
SoleCare for Souls has been providing free medical foot care in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for people who are without housing or living on limited means for 15 years. The pandemic did not shut down SoleCare but allowed us the opportunity to become more flexible and innovative by serving people staying in temporary housing within local hotels, while also continuing our service at two of our existing locations.
SoleCare for Souls relies on the compassion and generosity of our partnering churches, businesses, and individual donors. Funding from our annual fundraiser is crucial for sustaining and growing our program host site locations, and supports the training of all new volunteers for the program. Thank you for your support!
There are three ways you can help raise funds for SoleCare for Souls:
1. Donate by using the donate button, bringing cash, check or credit card to the event, or by texting the word TOES to 71777.
2. Help us fundraise using the online fundraising tools to create your own custom page (it’s very easy to set up!) and share your page via email and/or through social media to encourage your friends, family, co-workers, church, etc. to help support this important program! If you would like to fundraise for more than one person, you can sign up so people know it's for a group – such as “The Jones Family” or “Jones Family SoleCare Walker Team”.
3. Collect pledges through a hard copy form and pledge sheet. We encourage you to use the online tools, but if you prefer to use that hard copy packet, please download the 2021 Walker’s Packet here.
Important Event Details:
The walk will take place on Sunday, September 26, 2021, from 12:30-3:30 pm, at Central Park, located at 12000 Central Park Way in Maple Grove, MN 55369.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
• 12:30 PM – Check-in & Registration at the Phenow Pavilion
• 1:00 - 3:30 PM – Event, which includes a short walk with snacks, prize drawings, client and volunteer testimonials
• Reconnecting with fellow volunteers and supporters
• Rain or Shine
• No Pets Allowed
The first $5,000 donated will be matched dollar for dollar.
Pledges and donations earn prize tickets to be used for drawings at the event.
Schuler Shoes is giving a $20 gift card to every participant who collects pledges, or
gives a donation, of $200 or more by September 26th.
Thank you for participating & supporting SoleCare for Souls!
Have questions? Please contact [email protected] for more information.