Help meet our greatest needs.
In order to prepare our students to meet the unprecedented challenges of the 21st century, we need your help.
The Chico State Fund a flexible fund that allows us to assist our students and programs with their greatest needs—and exciting opportunities—whenever and however they arise. money's not designated to specific scholarship or department, it can be put to use right away where ever it’s needed the most. Whether it's supporting basic needs, establishing new tutoring centers, or funding student travel to present at a conference, the Chico State Fund helps fill the gaps between state funding and designated gifts.
A few recent initiatives include
- tackling student housing and food insecurity through more than $125,000 in funding for the Basic Needs Project.
- establishing and improving tutoring and student success centers in the Colleges of Agriculture, Business, and Communications and Education with more than $30,000 in support.
- contributing nearly $50,000 to student-faculty research partnerships in the Colleges of Natural Sciences, Behavioral and Social Sciences, and Engineering, Computer Science, and Construction Management.
- designating $15,000 to establish an innovative interdisciplinary curriculum in humanities and fine arts entrepreneurship to help students turn their ideas into action upon graduation.
- supporting the educational goals of current and former foster youth with $14,000 for the Promoting Achievement Through Hope (PATH) Scholars.
Work like this is only possible because people like you step forward to help us make a profound, lasting impact on our students. You can help us transform their lives and continue to show your support for the success and well-being of our Wildcats by donating $25, $100, $500, or any amount that works for you, to the Chico State Fund today.
Thank you for your support!
Matching funds available!
Thanks to generous contributions from members of the University Foundation Board of Governors and the Tower Society, we have a few challenge gifts to unlock throughout Giving Day on March 4.
Chico State Fund Challenges
When this page reaches $15,000 in donations, $5,000 in bonus money is unlocked for the Chico State Fund.
When this page reaches $25,000, an additional $10,000 in bonus money is unlocked for the Chico State Fund!
’Cats Give Back Challenge
When the total number of gifts across all funds on Chico State Giving Day hits the milestone amount, bonus money is unlocked for the Chico State Fund.
1,000 gifts = $2,500
2,000 gifts = $7,500
2,500 gifts = $10,000