RUN FOR RECOVERY HYBRID 5K RUN/WALK
JOIN US IN PERSON on Saturday, September 25th
Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park- LOT 1
Yorktown Heights, NY
Race start time: 9 am
Register for IN PERSON Race Here:
OR VIRTUALLY Anytime...Anywhere in the month of September
Register for Virtual Race Here:
The choice is YOURS!
Nearly every family in the United States has been touched by mental illness or addiction. Over the past year, we have seen an increase in the need for services. Your support will help challenge stereotypes, encourage acceptance and eliminate stigma, all while raising funds for Search for Change, Drug Crisis in Our Backyard and Run 4 Recovery.
- Our IN PERSON race will be held on Saturday, September (COVID-19 safety protocols will be enforced)
- Or you can join us VIRTUALLY by running/walking a 5K on your own Anywhere...Anytime... in the month of September.
The First 150 participants to REGISTER by 8/15 will receive a free t-shirt! Everyone receives a medal!
Join our Run for Recovery 5K Facebook page to share pictures of you and your friends running/walking.
- Grab some friends and start a TEAM!- After you register you will be prompted to start.... or join a team.
- Help us raise money by starting a FUNDRAISER!
Need help getting started? Contact us at [email protected]
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
Premier Sponsor $500
- 60-second promo of your business/organization posted on our Run for Recovery website and social media *(subject to run committee approval)
- Your Logo printed on Event T-shirt
- Name/Logo on race and organization websites with website link
- Name/Logo on race and organization social media sites with website link
- Name/Logo race promotional emails
- 2 race entries
Supporter Sponsor $250
- Your Name/Logo on race and organization websites with organization website link
- Your Name/Logo on race and organization social media sites with organization website link
- Name/Logo in race promotional emails
- 1 race entry
- Dedicate an "I walk for" memorial message to a loved one. It will be displayed on our Run for Recovery site and on social media.
We will help you create a message to be included in our "I walk for..." memorial slideshow. Send a picture and dedication and we'll do the rest.
To submit sponsorship by check download sponsorship form here